anushka-shetty-teaches-how-to-wear-low-hip-saree.wmv

There are various ways to wear south indian design-sarees. Wearing sarees to low hip exposing the navel slightly is considered most sexiest method of wearing sarees. It looks hotter than the mini skirt when you wear saree to a low-hip-navel-exposing manner. Here the south indian kollywood tollywood film actress anushka shetty shows how to wear a saree lowering down exposing the hip and navel. This video also contains the slideshow of navel exposure of anushka

Comments

13 Comments
  1. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

I wanna squeez her ass..

2. Anonymous says:

What a girl

3. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

I want u to do sex with me full night

4. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

What a navel di with perfect shape , colour, cute hole and good length feel like licking it, biting it , touching it , pressing it, massaging it with oil, lying down on it, eating ice cream by keeping in it and rubbing it with my face. Want to enjoy your navel , boobs, lip to the core (Lip to lip food, ice cream eating as well). I want to suck your boobs, navel.

5. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

Hi Anushka. I want have sex with you. I want to kiss your navel and smooch it. I want to rub my face all over your body. I want to enjoy your flesh. I want to taste you in front of mirror to enjoy even your expressions. Come to me i will tie a knot to you we will have a first night and deep sex continuously until i get bored of you.
    Reply ·

6. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

don’t miss from 1:12. her naval is awesome. i want to lick her ass and will fuck on her naval.

7. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

i wan to suck her ass n feet

8. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

anuashka hip navel super ifeel sexy

9. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

i wanna lick her ass hole like anytng

10. Anonymous says:

I Like HIP HOLES

11. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

look at that guy….buffoon…clown…..look at his mustache….funny person in the world….

12. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

want to suck her whole body..absolutely the sexiest..

13. Anonymous says:
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

what a navel..i will put my penis inside her deep hole